My Labor BFF is a beautiful mini pocketbook to help guide you through labor. Filled with practical tips, advice, and over 30 full-color pictures to help you see and understand what’s taking place within your body during labor, as well as tips for your labor partner, various natural coping techniques, and effective birth positions. Concerned about not knowing how to push during labor? Keep calm! Your BFF has you covered.
**The My Labor BFF mini pocketbook is a digital file NOT a physical item. You will have access to the PDF upon purchase. If you prefer to have a physical pocketbook, for best results and durability print this product on card stock paper and cut out the pocketbook pages. You can then bind the entire pocketbook or simply punch a hole through all the pages and secure them with a paper ring
**Due to the digital nature of this product, NO refunds will be issued once the purchase has been made. If you have any issues with your purchase, please send an email to email@example.com
- Different coping techniques to help you not only survive but thrive during labor without the use of common labor pain-relieving drugs
- A breakdown of what takes place within your body during each stage of labor. Not only physically, but emotionally
- Simple tips and support guidelines for your labor partner to follow so that they can serve you better during labor
- What good is a friend if you can’t talk hormones?Everything you need to know about your labor hormones from what they do, to tips on how you can help encourage your body to produce more (or less) of them
- No good friend will let you labor on your back. No Way! My Labor BFF comes with several suggestions and pictures of effective positions you can try during labor!
- Want to know how to push (and how not to) effectively without tearing during labor? Great! Your new BFF will let you in on all of that